I learnt this quick and easy recipe to make a cake out of Oreo biscuits from a close friend and it has been a huge hit in our house and among all our guests ever since. This is the simplest cake recipe ever and takes hardly 10 minutes to cook.
1. Crush the oreo biscuits (whole along with the cream) t a powder in a grinder.
2. Add the milk and sugar to the grinding jar and blend well for half a minute.
3. Finally, add the baking soda and blend for another half minute. The cake batter is ready. It might appear more liquid than the regular cake batter but you need not worry.
4. Pour in a microwave safe glass dish or bowl and microwave it for 4 minutes.
5. Insert a toothpick to check if the cake is fully cooked from within. If not, microwave for another minute.
6. Remove from microwave and let it rest for 10-15 minutes so that it cools down and leaves the sides a bit.
7. Transfer to a plate and serve with toppings of your choice.
1. It goes great with vanilla ice cream and tastes exactly like a restaurant-class brownie with ice cream.
2. You can use strawberry or orange cream oreos as well. My personal favourite is orange.
3. Top these with the respective fruits or marmalade while serving.
4. For my anniversary, I cut into the shape of a heart, topped it with vanilla ice cream as the frosting and garnished it with chocolate syrup. The result was amazing and the two of us had finished the cake in no time!