Khatta Meetha Kaddu
1. Add mustard oil in a skilllet/ kadhai and heat. Add the fenugreek seeds and crackle them.
2. Add the chopped kaddu, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt. Add 2-3 tsp water, mix well and put on the lid. Keep a medium flame.
3. It should take ~15-25 mins to cook depending on the size of the kaddu pieces.
4. Once the kaddu is almost done, add the sugar and amchoor powder. Mix well and mash the kaddu.
5. Put on the lid and cook on low flame for another 5 mins.
6. The sabzi should not be dry or watery, just in between. Serve hot with rotis, parathas or puris.
1. If the final sabzi looks watery to you, then evaporate the water by cooking without the lid.
2. Adjust the amount of water in case it looks too dry.