Kadhai Baby Corn
- Babycorn - 15-20 stems (boiled)
- Onions - 1 medium chopped
- Tomatoes - 1 medium chopped
- Capsicum ( Shimla Mirch / Green Bell Peppers ) - 1 medium chopped
- Hot and Sweet Sauce - 1-2 tsp as per preference
- Salt - As per taste
- Red chilli powder ( Lal Mirch ) - 1/4 tsp
- Oregano / Italian Seasoning - 1/4 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
1. Boil the babycorns in a pressure cooker for 5-6 whistles. Let them cool and slice into thick roundels of height 0.5 to 1 cm.
2. Heat the oil in a kadhai.
3. Add the chopped onions to it and saute till translucent.
4. Add the chopped capsicum and saute for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft.
6.Add the salt and red chilli powder and stir.
7. Now add the sliced babycorn and mix well.
8. Add the hot and sweet sauce and the oregano. Mix well and keep on flame for 2-3 more minutes.
9. Remove from flame and serve hot with rotis or parathas.