Idli Stir Fry
Well, this is the simplest recipe to utilize left over idlis and add a spicy twist to bland flavoured idlis.
1. Cut each idli into 6-8 pieces as preferred.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai (preferably non-stick). Splutter the mustard seeds in it.
3. Add the curry leaves and fry for a minute.
4. Now add the idli pieces and mix till all the pieces are coated with a thin layer of oil.
5. Now add the salt and haldi and mix well. Fry for 3-4 minutes till the idli surface becomes crispy.
6. Remove from flame. Add the chaat masala and mix well. Serve hot.
P.S. the scrapings taste even better than the idlis 😀